"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Hmph

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Hmph

Yesterday... it was possibly going to snow (thank goodness it didn't!) I'm really having a hard time adjusting to the cold weather. Right now I have no interest in wearing skirts with tights and pretending I'm not freezing on the long trek to the bus stop (even though it's not even that cold yet!) Once I get bored of dressing warmly, I'll be all over dresses and skirts again, but for now - I just want warm comfy sweatshirts FOREVER. But if I wear a gold and rhinestone necklace and gold glitter ballet flats it kinda ups the fancy factor, yes?

IMG_2921
Sweatshirt - Obey
Necklace - J.Crew Factory
Jeans - Paul & Joe for Target
Shoes - Dollhouse

Necklace detail (from a previous wearing since I forgot to take a picture of it this time!)
J.Crew outlet necklace


Plus I've got on the owl butt jeans today:
Pockets

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails