"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Crackpot plumbing

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Crackpot plumbing

Yesterday was a pretty awesome day. It was really nice out and Nate picked me up from work so we could go look at a house (which was insane - in a bad way. Let me tell you about the existance of what I can only call a shower closet in the master bedroom - no toilet or sink - just a standing shower inside a small closet right next to the bed. Plus the washer and dryer was smack dab in the middle of the kitchen. Whoever did the plumbing for this house had some radical ideas and I hated all of them. Strange-ola.) Then we made dinner (ahi tuna and brussel sprouts) and then watched Adventures in Babysitting and Troop Beverly Hills. 1980s madcap adventures!

IMG_2540
Knit vest - thrifted (no tags)
Dress - eShakti
Sandals - Target

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails