"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Who, me?

Monday, May 20, 2013

Who, me?

Thanks everyone for all the congrats on the last post! It's weird, other than my birthday (which doesn't really count because everyone has one every year) I've never really been the center of a big hubbub. My boss at the golf club screamed and hugged me and told everyone she encountered about it all day long. And people are stopping by my office at school to say congrats and see the ring. It's weird! I know it's a big deal, as I only plan on getting married once, but it doesn't seem like that big of a deal to me. I mean, we're still the same. We were always going to get married eventually, it's just officially official now.

IMG_1414
Necklace - my mom found it for me it at a garage sale
Polo - from when I was a bev cart girl at a golf course
Belt - thrifted newstock Target
Skirt - thrifted Willi Smith
Sandals - thrifted Candies


Ugh, I have no idea where to start with this whole wedding thing. I mean, ok, a date and a venue are where to start but I really don't want to go into debt over a friggin' party and we want to buy a house (which may be difficult as my condo is now worth like $50,000 less than what I paid for it at the height of the real estate bubble.) Nate runs a non-profit group home and I work at a public school so neither of us makes any money... hmm, maybe city hall is the way to go. We'll see!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails