"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Dot, dot, dot

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Dot, dot, dot

IMG_1465
Glasses - thrifted vintage American Optical, lenses replaced
Oxford - thrifted vintage aileen
Belt - thrifted
Jeans - Gap
Sandals - thrifted Nine West

I've had this shirt for less than a year and I love it, plus it's super comfortable! Polka dots are one of those things (along with stripes and florals) that people mention being "in" and I'm like "???" They're such a basic staple of a print, I don't think they can ever go "out."

8-2-12 Dot Co-op7-2-12 Dots

10-29-12 Rock 'n Bowl9-17-12 Damn everything but the circus

Although, I've yet to be brave/crazy enough to wear this shirt with the matching maxi skirt that came with it. No one needs to wear that many polka-dots... Not even me.
9-5-12 Pineapple and Polka Dot1-18-13 Insert title here

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails