"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Little thrills

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Little thrills

Well, our grand burrito plans were thwarted last night. We went to Chipotle at about 7pm and the line was to the door, through the whole restaurant, and out the back door. It was well over 100 people long. Sorry, a half price burrito is not worth standing in line for an hour. But damn, that's a lot of educators! So we went to our favorite sandwich place instead (Caffrey's for you MPLS peeps) and then drank an insanely hoppy IPA (my fave!) while watching the Twins game. 

5-8-13
Belt - thrifted vintage
Skirt - thrifted vintage
Sandals - Target

These tees will be in the shop soooooon... in both black or hot pink ink (because I couldn't decide which one I liked better!)

Oh, floaty ballerina skirt, you're awesome.
5-19-11 The chiffon army2-14-11 Romance and shit
10-28-11 A girly badass4-12-12 I need a wind machine

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails