"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Old-timey

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Old-timey

This dress always reminds me of circus tents and those old fashioned striped bathing suits...

IMG_1379
Glasses - thrifted vintage, lenses
Chambray shirt - thrifted newstock Target
Dress - Target clearance
Sandals - Steve Madden

Today's outfit was ideal for biking. Usually I have to chuck my heels in my work bag and add/remove extra layers but today was perfect! I was warm enough with the chambray since it was only 50 this morning but I can take it off later when I bike home and it's 80, these sandals are flat and attached to my feet, and this dress has enough volume in the skirt to allow for easy pedaling! I just threw some capri length bike/yoga/workout/whatever pants on under it and I was good to go! Woo! Then I whipped by a perfectly glassy lake this morning so I stopped to show you: 
IMG_1383

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails