"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Vietnam War Army jacket

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Vietnam War Army jacket

It is cold and rainy and grey here. I waitressed until 10pm last night and when my alarm went off, I thought for sure I was dreaming. I felt like I had just gone to bed. For some reason, this shirt always makes me feel better on dreary, tired days. I guess since it's the softest shirt on Earth because it's old and been washed so many times.

5-1-13 Vietnam War Army jacket
Army shirt - thrifted vintage (and DIYed by someone amazing, years ago!)
Pants - thrifted girls LL Bean (altered from long flares by me)
Sandals - Dezario

IMG_1184

Let's throw in a little tribute to my favorite shirt of all time...
9-24-12 Girly Army3-18-13 A grand
5-27-11 Green eggs, no ham3-29-12 Patchwork
9-24-10 Hell no, we won't go1-26-11 A $100 shine on a $3 pair of boots

The back, it just kills me. It's so goddamn cool. It is, hands down, the coolest thing I own. And an awesome piece of history! 
Army shirt back detail

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails