"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): No monogrammed M&Ms

Friday, May 24, 2013

No monogrammed M&Ms

Boo, it's so cold here again. Like, wearing gloves and socks and a big puffy vest to bike to work cold. Buuut it's a holiday weekend so I'm excited! I have the whole weekend and Monday off from all my jobs! Woo!

IMG_1473
Necklace - Blend Creations
Shirt - J.Crew outlet
Jeans - Gap
Sandals - thrifted Candies

My trusty functioning hex wrench necklace... for any on-the-go bike repairs!
IMG_1482

Well, the big news is, Nate and I are going to try to get married this October rather than next October. So we've got less than 5 months but I think we can do it. I want it to be pretty simple, so it should be fine. I just gotta find a venue. I've emailed a million (ok, about fifteen) and all of them were booked except two. We looked at one yesterday, which sounded awesome but it was just too small and divided up to work. I don't want people in three different rooms, especially since we're only having like 120 guests! The other venue I've seen from my photo boothing days, but Nate hasn't so we're gonna go look at it next week. 

Is it annoying if I talk about wedding stuff on here? I could start a different little off-shoot blog (tentatively titled Future Mr. FutureLint) but I shouldn't have too much to post about the wedding on here. A few little tidbits here and there but like I said, we're keeping it simple

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails