"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Jonathan Livingston

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Jonathan Livingston

I've worn these seagull pins a lot over the past few years, but I haven't worn them in quite a while! Sometimes I forget about my pins and brooches... I guess because I own a lot of bold, patterned, or statement articles of clothing, and there's no point in cluttering up an already loud outfit. These look better on something a bit more subdued. Although, there is nothing subdued about this shade of red. It'll burn your retinas clean off if you stare at it too long.

IMG_1198
Cardigan - thrifted vintage
Seagull pins - thrifted, flea market
Jeans - Earnest Sewn
Shoes - Minnetonka Moccasin

seagull pin detail


Yesterday was a really good day. I didn't have to waitress so I got caught up on a bunch of random shit I haven't had time to do. I unexpectedly got to see a friend, went running, got a lot of laundry and dishes done, talked to my mom, got a work training assignment done, and kicked ass in fantasy baseball. This is very important. I've played fantasy baseball for a few years and I'm somehow always the only girl in the league (I've been on several different ones) so I feel the need to kick ass to prove myself. After all, (baseball) diamonds are a girl's best friend.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails