"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Batty

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Batty

I always feel like a bat when I wear this blouse. I could fly away at any time!
5-29-13 Bats
Blouse - Romeo & Juliet Couture
Watch - thrifted Star Trek
Jeans - Earnest Sewn
Sandals - Target

Romeo & Juliet Couture

Star Trek watchTarget sandals

Thanks everyone for the support on talking about a few wedding things here. I'll probably start a page up on the tabs at the top to compile everything as I'm planning so I can see what's done and what I still need to figure out. In the meantime, I'm emailing every venue in town and it's frustrating. So many of them won't send me concrete prices or tell me if they're available for the date we want. They just email back, "I'd love to meet with you and give you a tour!" Um, if we can't afford it or the place is booked every weekend, we don't want a tour. Don't waste your time and mine! I have four jobs right now so I'm not exactly swimming in spare time to look at venues. Grrrrrr! Also, one venue had an online form to fill out to get info and here's a screenshot of my captcha thing:


Um, yeah. Tell me how you really feel!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails