"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Not that brave

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Not that brave

Today...
IMG_1252
Necklace - garage sale (from my mom!)
Oxford - F. by Faconnable (inherited from aunt)
Skirt - American Apparel
Sandals - thrifted Nine West

IMG_1260
Vintage nine west sandals

Have you ever seen the show Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmern? He's from MN and has a food truck here. Yesterday my friend Megan and I went to get lunch there and we shared a burger made of... goat. It was good. Not the best thing I've ever eaten, but definitely not bad. We also split some crab and oyster gumbo (which was awesome). 

When I was a kid, I was a super picky eater but got over it in college and now I'll eat most things. And I definitely ate some mysterious things while I was in Korea, which I would have been horrified by as a child. But the food truck also had a griddled veal tongue sandwich on the menu, which I wanted NO part of. Noooot for me. I have to draw the line somewhere and the line is apparently somewhere around baby cow tongue sandwiches.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails