"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Eh, it depends

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Eh, it depends

Today...
100_2733
Glasses - thrifted vintage American Optical, lenses replaced
Cardigan - Old Navy
Necklace - my mom found it at a garage sale
Dress - thrifted Laundry by Shelli Segal
Cuff - J.Crew Outlet
Tights - Cynthia Rowley
Boots - Rockport

Last night was the annual employee party for the photo booth. While the photo frames aren't as cool as the trophy I won last year, I was given the Ms. Dependable award this year...
Print

They only give out six awards total (for about 35 employees) so I can't decide if I'm proud to win both years since I'm so dedicated to my weekend job or if it's pathetic. I told them the Ms. Dependable award should be renamed the "I'm too old and poor to have fun so I don't care if I work every Saturday night award."

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails