"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Photo booth (64) and more camo

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Photo booth (64) and more camo

Saturday night, I worked the photo booth for a wedding in a gorgeous old library
100_2852
Glasses - Prada
Dress - Target Go International
Watch - Billabong
Tights - Cynthia Rowley
Wedges - Ralph Lauren

Sunday Nate and I went to an estate sale, made BLTs for brunch and spicy corn chowder for dinner. We attempted to watch the Pro Bowl but it was just too boring, even for football fanatics like us! So we caught up on Modern Family, Parks & Rec, and 30 Rock instead.

Today... I only own two items of clothing that are camouflage but somehow wore them two posts in a row! 
100_2837
Chambray shirt - thrifted newstock Target
Necklace - garage saled by my mom
Bracelet - J.Crew outlet
Jeans - Target 
Shoes - Michael Kors

I spent my day off yesterday photographing and listing some vintage on my etsy... click the photo to go to the etsy page! I'll have even more listed on Wednesday night - I have a bunch more photographed, I just have to measure, describe, and list them! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails