"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Photo booth (63) and wolves

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Photo booth (63) and wolves

Saturday night I worked the photo booth for a corporate holiday party...
100_2699
Shirt - crazy outlet store (sorry, no brand tag)
Skirt - Zoe. D
Tights - Cynthia Rowley
Wedges - Ralph Lauren

Beaded shoulder detail...
100_2702

It was -10 out this morning and about -30 with the windchill. I'm wearing tights (and cashmere socks) under these jeans and a second cardigan under the wolf one. It wasn't TOO bad walking to the bus. The only problem is, once the wind hits your face, it makes your eyes water and the tears immediately freeze to the corner of your eyes and it's super painful! 
100_2706
Cardigan - thrifted school uniform, vintage wolf patch added by me
Polo - from when I was a bev cart girl at a golf club
Jeans - Gap
Belt - thrifted
Boots - Rockport

The wolf on the back...
100_2707
The wolf patch


I had the day off yesterday so I did my taxes, ran a few errands despite the freezing temps, and listed some new vintage pieces... click on the photo to go to the etsy page. Ugh, seeing these just makes me wish it was spring!!!!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails