"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Cross-eyed

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Cross-eyed

Every time I look at this dress, it makes me dizzy. I still love it though! I'd share a detail shot of it but I don't want to be responsible for causing widespread and massive seizures.
12-7-11 Cross-eyed
Cardigan - Old Navy
Dress - vintage via church garage sale
Tights - Target
Shoes - thrifted newstock Target


Last night was the employee party for the photo booth company where I work (mostly just weekends in the summer) to celebrate successfully getting through a busy "wedding season" this summer. We had a few beers, a ton of pizza, and played indoor bocce ball (which was fun but nowhere near as good as outdoor bocce ball, IMO. I like the challenge of the dents, twigs, tree roots, and squirrels of playing bocce ball on a lawn.) They also had a silly award ceremony for a few employees, where I was named "Rookie of the Year:"


As Ralphie's dad in "A Christmas Story" would say, "It's a major award."  Also, yes, I am grinning like a bastard and giving the double thumbs up in that photo. Classy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails