"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): B & W

Thursday, January 17, 2013

B & W

This is technically a scarf but it's so huge, I kinda rocked it like a shawl today (I'm an old lady at heart, I guess.)
1-17-13 B & W
Scarf - Target clearance
Shirt - Target
Skirt - thrifted Express
Tights - Cynthia Rowley
Shoes - thrifted I Love Comfort

I was playing around with it this morning. Worn as a scarf... Nora from Two Birds has the same one! 
1-17-13 B & W1-17-13 B & W

I've got my special needs buddy Daniel tonight. Last week we started a weekly class called "Drums Alive" that he really liked so we're going again this week. I thought it was really fun too but 20+ special needs kids in one room with with drumsticks... I'm taking some ibuprofen before we go as a precautionary measure. Then I'll high-tail it over to Nate's to watch the finale of Project Runway All-Stars. It's not as good as regular Project Runway, but I don't care. I still love it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails