"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): The blahs

Thursday, January 31, 2013

The blahs

Blah, blah... another day. Nothing exciting to report. It is below zero, everything is made of ice, etc. I will say that the nerd in me was very thrilled that I got my grocery bill from $67 to $34.50 yesterday because it was double coupon day! I'm not an extreme couponer or anything, I just cut some from the Sunday paper and then try to use them when the products are already on sale that week. As long as I save enough money from coupons to pay for my newspaper subscription, it's worth it. Plus I get to read the paper and do the crossword at work every day! I don't care about magazines in the slightest, but I do insanely love the newspaper.
1-31-13
Glasses - thrifted vintage American Optical, lenses replaced
Fleece moto jacket - c/o Jacob
Dress - Lauren Conrad (clearance)
Tights - Cynthia Rowley
Boots - Born

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails