"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Suit yourself

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Suit yourself

Today... I felt like wearing a suit for some reason but wore it with a cassette tee to keep it less stuffy. I thrifted this blazer and pants years apart but they're the same brand. Accidental suit FTW!
1-23-13 Suit yourself
Blazer - thrifted Isaac Mizrahi for Target
Graphic tee - old Threadless
Pants - thrifted Isaac Mizrahi for Target
Shoes - Plenty by Tracy Reese

OMG, yesterday was crazy. A ton of kids had fevers and/or puked in my office in the morning. Then a sprinkler pipe burst in our dance studio and we had to evacuate the whole school since the first floor was flooding. All while it was -30 degrees outside (which is probably why the pipe burst in the first place). Luckily we have cool building neighbors who let our students hang out there for an hour and a half while things were repaired and dried out. Nate and I had tattoo appointments in the afternoon. Nate's was about 2/3 of the way done when I arrived after school got out... I'll show you his once it's healed. It was his first tattoo! 
100_2712

Here's mine, it's on the back of my left elbow. I'll show you a better picture once it's healed. The stencil is still kinda smeared around in this one because I'd just uncovered it:
100_2716

Here's my original drawings...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails