"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Farms and stripes

Friday, January 11, 2013

Farms and stripes

100_2637
Cowl - crocheted by me
Sweater - thrifited vintage Kentfield Casuals
Skirt - Target
Tights - Cynthia Rowley
Shoes - Ralph Lauren

This skirt kinda rocks. I'd been needing, well "needing" a navy skirt for quite a while when I found this one on clearance at Target for like $8. I was looking for just a plain navy one but the stripes are fun! 

3-8-12 Purple people2-9-12 Blue bows
7-4-12 Forgot the white5-9-12 S.S. Stripes
10-31-12 All Hallows Eve8-13-12 Gold and navy
11-6-12 More blue stripes

Have a fabulous weekend, internet! I'm NOT working the photo booth for once in my life! So Nate and I are going out for Thai food tonight, tomorrow night we're making sushi with friends and watching football, and Sunday is of course MORE football. There miiiiiiiight also be a trip to the tattoo parlor in there to talk to some artists... Whee! Sorry mom! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails