"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Insert title here

Friday, January 18, 2013

Insert title here

100_2678
Necklace - garage sale find from my mom!
Blouse - thrifted vintage aileen
Skirt - thrifted vintage (no tags)
Tights - Cynthia Rowley
Wedges - Ralph Lauren

Since you can't really see the necklace in the outfit photo, here's proof it's there...
100_2694


My new fave shoes... Am I the only one on Earth who has such a hard time finding a good basic black heel? I needed something plain, with a heel I could wear all day or to photo booth in... two years later I found these! Geez! Everything else I found was suede or had a five inch heel or was covered in chains and studs. It was hard (but I also realize I'm pretty particular about shoes). I had the same problem last year trying to find a black heeled sandal!
100_2691


Have a fabulous weekend kids! I've got Monday off thanks to the wonder that was Martin Luther King Jr. When I was a kid, we had no school on Columbus Day but we still had school for MLK Jr. Day. I'm glad it's the opposite now. Screw you, Columbus! You didn't "discover" shit! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails