"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Photo booth (60) and Americana

Monday, December 3, 2012

Photo booth (60) and Americana

Saturday I worked a corporate Christmas party from 4:30pm-12:30am... it was long and pretty boring but I survived. And I was set up right next to a live band playing oldies for hours, so that sure kept me awake. Soo loud! And I was super jealous, all the employees of the company got iPads, $200, and an extra vacation day for Christmas. Working at a public school, I know we're getting exactly nothing (though sometimes I get cute cards from the kids or their parents, which is sweet). 
12-1-12 Photo booth style files (60)
Dress - vintage via Everyday People (secondhand shop)
Tights - Cynthia Rowley
Shoes - Target

Today...
12-3-12 Americana
Glasses - Prada
Blouse - vintage Wrangler
Necklace - thrifted
Bangles - thrifted, garage sales, etc
Jeans - Gap
Shoes - nicole by Nicole Miller

100_2111

Yesterday Nate and I went to a local sports bar for pizza and yelling at the Vikings. A lot of yelling. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails