"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Flood waters

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Flood waters

I was cleaning out my closet a long time ago and was about to toss these old black flares from Express that I wore in my bartending days. They had a few bleach stains so I didn't even want to donate them. But I thought they'd be fun to "play" with so I saved them in the sewing pile forever. I finally got around to de-flaring them, cropping them, and then I dunked them in some watered-down blue screenprinting ink a few times. Ta-da! Looks like I got caught in a flood...

12-6-12 Flood waters
Blazer - thrifted JH Collectables
Polo - from when I was a bev cart girl at a golf course
Squirrel pin - thrifted
Pants - thrifed Express, altered by me
Shoes - Sak's Fifth Avenue brand

A squirrel, because, why not? And pants detail (hastily taken in my office bathroom this morning because I'm classy like that.)
Painted pants detailSquirrel pin detail

Sak's Fifth Avenue shoes

I like how they turned out and this outfit - it's like a weird twist on a suit!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails