"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Like a box

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Like a box

This jacket is too big on me and pretty boxy to begin with but I love it anyway. I considered tailoring it to make it fit better (and I still might) but sometimes I'm just in the mood to look like a boss box. It's a weird jacket to begin with (those lapels!) so I just pretend it's supposed to be boxy. 1960s avant garde.

12-12-12
Blazer - thrifted vintage Junior Forecast
Dress - Marc by Marc Jacobs
Tights - Cynthia Rowley
Shoes - MIA

Also, these Cynthia Rowley tights are the best tights in the world (well, at least the best ones I've ever owned.) I bought 3 pairs last year off Gilt, hoping they would be better and last longer than the cheapie Target ones I usually buy. And they're amazing! So opaque and warm! I wear them constantly and they're still in great shape! Way better than buying a ton of cheap ones that run and stretch all the time! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails