"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Scorched retinas

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Scorched retinas

Sorry if looking at my sweater damaged your eyeballs. I should have warned you that it was coming so you could have made one of those little paper camera viewers, like kids make for looking at an eclipse.

12-19-12 Scorched retinas
Glasses - Prada
Sweater - thrifted vintage Devon Original
Oxford - thrifted Cherokee (little boys)
Jeans - Gap
Shoes - from Nordstrom 17 years ago (the brand wore off long ago)

One of the problems with owning so many statement/conspicuous articles of clothing is that I don't wear them too often. I've worn this sweater 5 times in just under 2 years. Which isn't too bad for SUCH a loud sweater. Regardless, it's awesome owning an original piece of 1960s dayglo and I'll continue to blind the public with it twice a year, forever and ever.

9-23-11 J. Crew vibes2-15-11 Day-Glo
3-27-12 The hottest pink11-10-11 Neon & neutral
Also, I was totally one of those girls in middle/high school who was all, "I hate pink." I'm still not exactly a fan of pink (and don't get me started on how much I hate purple) but I don't mind pink any more. And this is one of my favorite sweaters. Sorry, rebellious teenage Christine. Pink. It's happening.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails