"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Midnight oil

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Midnight oil

12-5-12 Midnight oil
Necklace - garage sale (found by my mom)
Shirt - c/o Jacob
Skirt - secondhand vintage
Tights - Target??
Shoes - Seychelles

I'm kinda in love with this outfit and I'm not usually one to love monochrome black and grey... but the dotted tee with the suede and leather striped skirt... kinda perfect. 

I got to hang out with my mom (who is in town for a few days) and my nephew for a few hours last night. He's getting so big and even saying a few words and taking a few steps! Tonight I'm going to happy hour with my friend Megan (because we haven't been able to have our weekly food truck lunches the past few weeks.) Then I've got a ton of stuff to get finished for my etsy. Ugh, is it winter break yet? I'm ready for some time off (but not really because I still have a bunch of Christmas gifts to buy.) Eeek! I love/hate this time of year.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails