"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Benevolent Elks

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Benevolent Elks

Several staff and kids have already complimented me on this coat and one of them called me "Sargent Pepper" so that's always a good sign.

12-18-12 Benevolent Elks
Jacket - vintage Benevolent and Protective Order of Elks (from 1922 - the inside is dated!)
Dress - Marc Jacobs
Tights - Cynthia Rowley
Shoes - Seychelles

The awesome back...
12-18-12 The back


My sister and brother-in-law took Henrik to meet some lumberjack version of Santa the other day. Kim insists that is a look of "excitement" and not "abject terror" but I think the photo says otherwise... regardless, I think it's hilarious so I had to share...

I'm excited to go home for Christmas in four days and see what Henrik makes of all the loud relatives, trees, lights, and gifts now that he's a bit older! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails