"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Fur and lace

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Fur and lace

I love this lace print dress. I'm really particular about actual lace for some reason (I think a lot of them look cheap) so this dress is a perfect compromise. Looks like lace, but isn't lace at all!

12-20-12
Fur collar - thrifted vintage
Dress - Rodarte for Target
Belt - thrifted
Tights - Cynthia Rowley
Shoes - Seychelles

I'm in a super good mood today! My dad had his knee replaced yesterday morning and everything went perfect! I know it's pretty routine surgery, but I was still a nervous wreck all morning! I was in such a good mood that when I ran to Target on my lunch break, I wound up with a basket full of mint truffle Hershey Kisses for our staff. I love my school, more so now than ever, so I flung Kisses all over the mailboxes for everyone to snack on every time they walked by. But as much as I love it, one more day of school and then I have 16 days off! Woo! Now if only I could motivate myself to buy my last few Christmas gifts... 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails