"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Mr. Marbles

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Mr. Marbles

I always feel a bit like a ventriloquist's dummy when I wear a bow tie, but I do it anyway! I don't do androgynous dressing too often and I'm usually pretty girly, but lately all I want to wear is pants. I feel like I go through this every year when it starts to get really cold. I wear pants for two weeks, get sick of it, decide to suck it up and stop whining, and then start wearing skirts and dresses again. Hopefully soon.

12-4-12 Mr. Marbles
Sweater - thrifted Target sample
Oxford - f by faconnable (inherited from aunt)
Bow tie - from a going out of business tux rental place
Jeans - Target
Shoes - Nordstrom brand (little boys)

100_2124

Nordstrom shoes

I'm still refusing to wear socks (my sworn enemy) though... it's not that cold yet.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails