"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Goodbye horses

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Goodbye horses

Did you just start singing that song in your head? Cause I did.  Another oversized layer today! This sweater is ridiculous. I am aware. But it's super warm and makes me feel like The Dude (The Big Lebowski, duh) therefore it is awesome... That rug really tied the room together.

12-13-12 Goodbye horses
Cardigan - thrifted vintage (no tags)
Skirt - thrifted vintage (no tags)
Tights - TJ Maxx?
Shoes - Bakers

The back...
sweater back detail


I found this cardigan back in '09 and wear it exactly once a year. I'll try to recitfy that this year and wear it again before spring. It's just such a conspicuous item of clothing, I can't exactly wear it all the time. And it's so big and thick, I can barely stuff on my winter coat! 
10-29-10 Camel horses1-13-09 Horses... again
11-21-11 A horse with no name

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails