"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Buffalo

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Buffalo

12-11-12 Buffalo
Jacket - thrifted Woolrich
T-shirt - Target
Skirt - American Apparel
Tights - Target
Shoes - Unlisted by Kenneth Cole (inherited from sister)

It's that time of year when I have to start getting creative with layering. I'm wearing two pairs of tights today and a cardigan under this jacket (mostly because the jacket is made of insanely itchy wool!) It's a good thing I have knee high rubber boots too, because it usually takes about a week to get the sidewalks and bus stops in my neighborhood cleared. Here was what my long and adventurous walk home yesterday on the "sidewalk" looked like... 11 inches of snow plus piles from when they plowed the street:

100_2247

Not gonna lie, it's kinda fun jumping into other people's footsteps and trudging though the deep snow (except when I have to cross four lanes of traffic, which is plowed but still slippery - it's terrifying!)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails