"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Hats and buses

Friday, December 14, 2012

Hats and buses

It's a slouchie beanie sorta day. I always think it's fun to wear hats at work because the elementary kids aren't allowed to wear hats inside so they're always jealous. Ha ha! I'm a grown up. I can do whatever I want (including eating leftover pizza for breakfast, which I totally did today.)

12-14-12
Hat - Target (men's)
Polo - from when I was a bev cart girl at a golf club
Sweater - J. Crew outlet
Jeans - Gap
Shoes - thrifted Joan Helpern Signature Collection

I'm not a huge fan of hats in general (they're hard to wear because of my hair - it's so puffy that it sticks out all crazy out of hats), but sometimes I just feel the need to rock an indoor hat...
4-3-12 Hipster sailor2-22-11 Pom-pom hat
12-21-10 Old Man Winter3-16-12 Safety orange


Last night I took my special needs buddy Daniel to the Hollidazzle Parade. It's one of our annual traditions - I've taken him there 9 years in a row!  He only really cares about the end, when he gets to see Santa...
Hollidazzle Santa


And the part with the decorated bus. He is obsessed with buses. We play a game every week when we are out and about and if you see a bus you have to point to it and yell "A Bus!" and then you get one point. Whoever has the most points when I drop him off at home, wins for that day. I've only beaten Daniel ONCE (and we started playing "The Bus Game" about 5 years ago. He is goooooood at spotting a bus.)
Hollidazzle bus


Daniel and I

Toodles!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails