"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Snow beast

Monday, December 10, 2012

Snow beast

Yay! I had an awesome, relaxing weekend. Friday night it was snowing a bit so Nate and I made a fire in the fireplace, drank red wine, and played Trivial Pursuit all night. Saturday we went and babysat Henrik from 6pm til midnight. Just the cutest thing ever, shooting Henrik with a squirtle (squirting turtle, duh)...
100_2236

He went to bed at like 8:30 so we just sat around at my sister's watching movies (Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade!) all night. Sunday we got up and made chili and watched football all day (yesss, Vikings!). It snowed all day long and we wound up with 11 inches of snow! Today it's super cold and windy but the snow is really pretty! I'm lucky and take the bus to work, so I didn't have to deal with driving!

100_2238
Shirt - J.Crew outlet
Jeans - Earnest Sewn
Shoes - Target

Can I sing the praises of this jacket/sweatshirt hybrid for a minute? It's made of the softest, thick sweatshirt material, but looks like a motorcycle jacket = best of both worlds. I wore it like alllllllll weekend but I had to wear it again today. It's cold, it's windy, it's Monday, it's a snowy mess everywhere, I need to be warm and comfy today!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails