"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Plaid and polka dots

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Plaid and polka dots

Last night was bore, bore, boring. I had to mail a bunch of etsy orders and the post office was nuts after the holiday weekend. I also unpacked from the weekend and did a bunch of laundry and a bunch of hand-washing of "new" vintage stuff. My entire upstairs is draped in clothes drying on towels (some of it I didn't want to chance throwing in the dryer.) Eh, it was boring but at least I was semi-productive. 

11-27-12 Plaid and polka dots
Glasses - thrifted vintage American Optical, lenses replaced
Scarf - thrifted vintage
Oxford - thrifted Juster Woman
Jeans - Earnest Sewn
Shoes - Plenty by Tracy Reese

scarf, blouse detailPlenty by Tracy Reese loafer heels

I let myself "sleep in" until 6:30am yesterday because I was wiped out from the weekend yet couldn't sleep Sunday night. But today it was back to early morning yoga and it's nice to be back in the routine again. Gosh, 16 year old me would be so disappointed I'm not doing radical things on a Monday night. Laundry and getting up early to exercise, the life of a 31 year old.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails