"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Camp Monday

Monday, November 19, 2012

Camp Monday

Sorry I was absent from the blog on Friday. I was taking my "CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer" certification class at the Red Cross. So I didn't go to work and wore my biggest, longest cardigan and my highest waisted pants, since I knew I'd be spending 6 hours crouched over a rubber torso on the floor and didn't want to have to worry about the possibility of having a plumber's crack showing. Glamorous. The classes are pretty boring, but it's something I have to do every two years. Though it is kinda funny, like when the instructor comes around with just a bag full of rubber faces that attach to the bodies and she says "Everyone take a face. And a child face. And a baby face." Um, what???? Disturbing.

Saturday, another photo booth...
11-17-12 Photo booth style files (60)
Necklace - thrifted vintage
Dress - secondhand J.Crew
Watch - Michael Kors
Wedges - nicole by Nicole Miller

Today... keeping it casual on this short, two day work week before Thanksgiving! Woooo!
11-19-12 Camp Monday
Blazer - thrifted little boys
Blouse - thrifted Banana Republic
Jeans - Old Navy
Shoes - thrifted vintage Santorini

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails