"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): The birds

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

The birds

Today...
11-13-12 The birds
Blazer - thrifted little boys
Blouse - vintage via eBay
Jeans - Gap
Clogs - Zigi Soho

Details...
blouse detailZigi Soho shoes


I'm playing catch-up on some Post-It Note sketches from the 30 day drawing challenge... I didn't want to overwhelm you with photos yesterday, so here's the next three (which kinda all go together, theme-wise!) 

Day 7, draw your favorite movie. This one was hard because I didn't know what to draw to represent the movie. So I drew the ground, with a bellbottom, a rugby sock, an egg from the freshman girls hazing scene, and of course a beer can and cigarette butt.
Post-It Note sketch, day 7

Day 8, draw your favorite animated character. I was torn, King of the Hill is my fave, but I couldn't decide which character to pick. I went with Hank but I also love Bobby and Dale. (For animated shows, I also love Bob's Burgers and Aqua Teen Hunger Force.)
Post-It sketch, day 8

Day 9, draw your favorite TV show. I picked Parks and Rec (and Ron Swanson, duh!) but I also love 30 Rock and Happy Endings (and some dramas like Breaking Bad and Dexter but they aren't favorites since I only wanna watch them one time, not over and over like comedies). Also, I guess Seinfeld would be my all time fave, but I went with something that's still currently showing new episodes.
Post-It sketch, day 9

Last night Nate and I made dinner, watched The Walking Dead from Sunday, and then went to volunteer at Cycles for Change. It was super easy and fun (except for when we had to repair a chain - my least favorite thing to do - it's so messy and you have to be so precise!)  Then we had to double check fixed bikes to make sure all the necessary repairs were done and everything was in working order and shifting and braking smoothly before they get rented out in the "bike library." Then we installed a bunch of rear racks on the finished bikes. Today was day two of getting up early and exercising before work. So far, so good! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails