"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Fauna a.k.a. I attempt to wear floral pants in the fall

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Fauna a.k.a. I attempt to wear floral pants in the fall

These pants kinda scream "SPRING!" but I decided to try to fall/winter them up a bit. They are corduroy, so I think they can work in the colder months too. Plus it's still like 40 degrees here so I don't need boots/socks yet. I hate socks so try to put off wearing them until absolutely necessary.

11-15-12 Fauna
Sweater - thrifted vintage Boundry Waters
Pants - thrifted little girls Lands End (resewn by me from long flares)
Shoes - Bakers

Bakers heelspants detail

I am wiped out. Last night Nate and I did some repairs on his bike. After volunteering and working on other people's bikes for a few weeks, we finally got around to working on the rear derailleur and gears of his bike which weren't shifting smoothly and skipped a sprocket. But now it's all ship shape! Then we collapsed into a pile on the couch, watched Happy Endings and The Mindy Project on hulu and went to bed. I guess I'm still adjusting to waking up at 5:15 instead of 6:30 every morning. Hopefully next week will be easier. 

I haven't done yoga since before I tore my calf muscle this summer. It's very relaxing and energizing at the same time in the mornings but MAN are my legs sore after doing yoga on Mon and Wed morning and doing a Jillian Michaels DVD on Tue and Thur this week. I feel like I'm walking all wonky. I hope I don't look too ridiculous.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails