"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Animal sweatshirts

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Animal sweatshirts

I feel like this outfit belongs on a 5 year old, but I don't do the twee thing too often, so I figure it's okay once in a while. Besides, it got cold here and all I want to do is wear sweatshirts and jeans every day so today I'm going to. I found this sweatshirt in Marshall when I was there for Thanksgiving. I also got a matching one with a frog on it. They also had one that had a huge caterpillar wearing a hat on a leaf and another one with bowling pins and a bowling ball. I left those two behind though, they were just too crazy, even for me. It was pretty awesome though - I got 2 sweatshirts, a sheepskin vest, and a bomber jacket for $8 total. Gotta love those small town prices!

11-28-12 Animal sweatshirts
Polo - from when I was a bev cart girl at a golf course
Sweatshirt - thrifted vintage
Jeans - Bitten by SJP
Shoes - thrifted vintage Santorini

Fuzzy koala...
sweatshirt detail

More Post-It Note sketches from the 30 day drawing challenge (I'm still way behind in posting them! Ahhhh!)

Day 13, draw a comic. I stole this one from an episode of Seinfeld because it always makes me laugh hysterically.
Post-It sketch, day 13


Day 14, draw your fave fairy tale. I don't really have one so I cheated and picked the musical Into the Woods because it has alllllll the fairy tales in it and it's hilarious!
Post-It sketch, day 14

I cheated even MORE and skipped day 15 (at least for now) because it was to draw a family portrait and that's hard! And the last one I could find was from my sister's wedding six years ago... hmm, I'll have to look around for some newer ones and get back to you...

Day 16, draw inspiration. I love looking through National Geographics, especially the old ones!
Post-It sketch, day 16

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails