"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Checks, please.

Friday, November 9, 2012

Checks, please.

Somehow I have accumulated a lot of these bright orange/coral colored accessories so I decided to throw them all on today!

11-9-12 Checks, please.
Hair scarf - thrifted vintage
Blouse - vintage Wrangler
Belt - thrifted vintage
Jeans - Gap
Clogs - thrifted Carlos Santana

Carlos Santana shoes

Well, not too long after I put up yesterday's post, I got a text from Daniel's mom that he was sick. :( Nothing serious, just a bad cold. So we'll have to celebrate his birthday next week! Eh, I figure it's good to spread out the birthday love anyway so it lasts longer and you don't get overwhelmed on just one day!

Nate and I are going to my sister's place tonight to see my mom while she's in town and hang out with my nephew for a while. I'm always excited to see him! Plus, there's pizza involved so that's always a plus.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails