"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Red and rust

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Red and rust

Today...
11-8-12 Red and rust and brown
Cardigan - Old Navy
Necklace - vintage
Dress - Target
Tights - Target
Shoes - thrifted Joan Helpern Signature Collection

Cloisonné articulated goldfish necklace:
cloisonné articulated goldfish necklace


I'm in the mood to whine today, but I'm not going to...  I'm gonna focus on the positive and keep this short! It's my special needs buddy Daniel's birthday tomorrow so we'll see what he wants to do to celebrate tonight. Usually we go out to eat or go buy a big slice of turtle cheesecake (his fave). It's been over nine years, and he's still my "Thursday date" as he calls it. I think this is the oldest photo I have of the two of us (from 8 years ago) on our way to a Twins game (thus the baseball mitt on his head.) Hanging out with him always puts me in a better mood, he's such a card!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails