"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Photo booth (59) and Hello, darkness

Monday, November 12, 2012

Photo booth (59) and Hello, darkness

Saturday night... another wedding for the photo booth. And it was crazy warm out (like 70 degrees). So, I know I said "wedding season" was over, but somehow I'm working every Saturday this month except for Thanksgiving weekend. Eh, extra money is always good.
11-10-12 Photo booth style files (59)
Dress - Donna Rico
Watch - Michael Kors
Necklace - Disney Couture
Shoes - Nine West

Adorable skull necklace...
Disney Couture skull necklace


Today... it is snowing. There was a 50 degree temperature drop and now it's suddenly all wintery here.
11-12-12
Cardigan - thrifted Target sample
Polo - from when I was a bev cart girl at a golf course
Tie - vintage via www.stephaniegeisler.etsy.com
Shorts - thrifted Express
Tights - Target
Shoes - Unlisted by Kenneth Cole

Tie detail:
100_1880

Nate started a new schedule for work today, so now he has to be there at 6am every day (he manages a group home for disabled adults and a new guy moved in who needs some extra assistance in the morning). So I'm going to try to get up at the same time as Nate and just do some yoga before work (I've always wanted to be one of those people who exercised in the morning instead of the afternoon). Today was the first day, and while it suuuuuuuucked getting out of the warm bed, it was nice once I did it. Plus I had extra time to get ready and even emptied the dishwasher too! We'll see how long this lasts before I quit and just sleep the extra hour and twenty minutes!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails