"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Damn everything but the circus

Monday, September 17, 2012

Damn everything but the circus

Saturday I went to the MN blogger meet-up and then to work a wedding for the photo booth. I didn't want to have to change in between, so I just wore this dress to both:
100_0987
Dress - Target GO International
Watch - thrifted vintage Camel
Bracelet - World Market
Wedges - nicole by Nicole Miller (hand me downs from a friend)

vintage Camel watch
Nicole wedges

The back: 
100_0994

I brought a jacket for later Saturday evening, as the wedding was outdoors, under a tent. It was depression-era circus themed, and AWESOME. 
100_0992

Sunday I went out for breakfast with my sister and my nephew Henrik. Then I watched football all day, followed by dinner with my friend Megan. It was yet another hectic weekend! I can't wait for wedding season to be over!

Today... 
100_0995
Shirt - thrifted vintage aileen
Belt - thrifted
Jeans - Old Navy
Sandals - thrifted Candies

Confession, I want to wear this shirt every single day. I just love it (and the fact that it came with this skirt for a total of $6)... I won't ever wear them together though, I swear. That is just tooooooo many polka-dots for one lady.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails