"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Seeing spots

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Seeing spots

Worn to take 19 third graders on a city bus to a local co-op for our field trip today... I naively thought it would be "fun," but I was wrong. Dead wrong. Ok, no one died... except my spirit. I kid, I kid. It was stressful, but still fun.
Blouse - Polo Ralph Lauren (inherited from aunt)
Skirt - thrifted vintage aileen (came in a set with this shirt for $6 total!)
Wedges - nicole by Nicole Miller


Aaaand what's new in my etsy world... finally got my Paul Bunyan and Babe the Blue Ox shirts done for both men and women... yay! Paul is on the front and Babe is on the back!

And lots more vintage (click on the photo to go to the etsy page.) And yep, finally found a vintage dress form at an estate sale (yay!) and every time I come back into the living room, it scares the crap outta me. Every. Damn. Time.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails