"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Scarf print skirt

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Scarf print skirt

I thrifted this skirt at the beginning of the summer but I've never worn it. It just seemed a bit too fancy  to wear to uber-casual summer school, even with a chambray shirt taking it's fanciness down a peg.
9-13-12 Scarf print
Necklace - DIY
Oxford shirt - thrifted newstock Target
Skirt - thrifted Bloomingdale's brand
Sandals - Target

Scarf print skirt detail

The pattern on this reminds me of what I lovingly refer to as "The Bitch Dress." I'm excited to wear it again, now that it's all of a sudden fall around here (seriously, on Monday it was 93 degrees and I went swimming in my pool after my hot bike ride home. This morning it was 50 degrees. What happened in 3 days?!?)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails