"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Schoolhouse Rock

Friday, September 21, 2012

Schoolhouse Rock

There is something about this cardigan that always reminds me of Schoolhouse Rock... maybe it's just because it has a similiar '70s red and brown and gold color scheme. Do kids still watch that in school? We did in middle school and I remember thinking it was so corny and awesome at the same time. I still know a bunch of the songs. My favorite is "Three is a magic number." Because it is!
9-21-12 Schoolhouse rock
Cardigan - thrifted vintage Marella Knits
T-shirt - Target
Jeans - Gap
Wedges - nicole by Nicole Miller (inherited from a friend)

I have no idea how that tangent about Schoolhouse Rock happened, but now I'm hoping it's a slow day here in the health office so I can watch a few on my computer! Have a fabulous weekend internet! Bet you can't guess what I'm doing!!! Ok, fine. You're right. You can. I'm photo boothing.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails