"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Now tilt your head at an unnatural angle

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Now tilt your head at an unnatural angle

It's school picture day at work! I'd only been here about 15 minutes before I had a student come in with red, Devil-style contacts and ask me to put them in his eyes for him... Um, it's one thing if you wanna prank your mom or whoever by having red eyes in the photo but I'm not helping you do it (nor am I touching anyone's eyeballs but my own.) Le sigh. 8th grade boys, always up to something. (And for the record, I hope he does it! I'm a big fan of harmless shenanigans - besides, there's always picture re-take day for him to take a nice one for his mom!)

9-25-12 Now tilt your head
Cardigan - Old Navy
Dress - thrifted My Michelle (about 18 inches hacked off by me)
Sandals - Steve Madden

My mom is coming to visit for the week. Henrik's daycare lady took the week off so she's here to pull grandma rescue duty!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails