"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Drop anchor

Friday, September 7, 2012

Drop anchor

Even though this was a short week, I'm sure glad it's Friday (although to me that doesn't mean much since I'm working for the photo booth tomorrow evening and Sunday morning - boo.)
9-7-12 Drop anchor
Glasses - Prada
Sweater - thrifted vintage Joyce
Jeans - Gap
Shoes - Minnetonka Moccasin

The deets...
collar detailvintage Joyce anchor sweater detailMinnetonka Moccasins
I'm a big fan of heels (obviously) but man, there is nothing like a moccasin. I have three pairs and wear them all the time when I bike to work (and then change into heels)... I could bike in heels, I just don't. I don't need to be that girl. I'm already one of the only people I see on the bike path every day in "normal" clothes, everyone else seems to be decked out in bike jerseys and spandex and wind resistant helmets like they're in the Tour de France. It's a strange phenomenon.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails