"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Pickled

Friday, July 13, 2012

Pickled

Worn to make homemade pickles with my summer school kids! And to hang out with a locksmith and some moving pods. My best friend Megan is moving back from San Fransisco (yay!) but she and her husband are in Asia for a month (boo!) so I have to help with all the moving stufffff. It's a lot of work! But I'm expecting a pimp gift from their trip! Plus I love them, so I'll do whatever they ask!
7-13-12 Pickled
Necklace - inherited from my Great-Gma B.
Dress - thrifted Target sample
Button belt - DIY
Sandals - Reaction by Kenneth Cole

I wore this necklace today because I always call it "the pickle necklace."
Great-Grandma's necklace

Button belt

Ugh, I'm going to go deal with the moving pods then I've gotta photo booth a wedding wayyyy out in Stillwater. Byyyyyyyyye kids!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails