"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): In the dell

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

In the dell

We took the summer school kids to a local produce farm today... I wasn't sure what to wear. It stormed and poured all night long, so we knew the farm was going to be muddy. But it was also supposed to be 90 degrees and humid today, but with more scattered rain showers. I'm not real big on hats, but I figured a hot/rainy day at a farm required some sort of head covering. Sooooooo, I went with this and brought a rain coat and it was perfect! We all got a bit muddy but it was fun!
7-24-12 In the dell
Hat - some tourist shop in FL about 10 years ago
Oxford - thrifted Koret of California
Skirt - American Apparel
Shoes - Target


Also, I wanted to move into the garlic barn... look at this entire wall of drying, stinky, deliciousness. Mmm.
garlic barn

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails