"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Huge plaster animals

Monday, July 23, 2012

Huge plaster animals

Saturday... worked another wedding for the photo booth, where I got recognized by a reader in a cute scalloped dress (hi Stacy!), and I never know what to say when it happens!
7-21-12 Photo booth style files (42)
Dress - Trashy Diva
Wedges - nicole by Nicole Miller

Sunday Nate and I went to Gooney Golf. Confession: I LOVE mini-golf courses, the cheesier the better. This one was AWESOME. Huge random animals, lots of moving parts where you had to get the timing just right. Amazing, even though it was a billion degrees and way too sunny.
000_0001
000_0004000_0003
000_0005
000_0002

Today... we learned about herbs and spices in summer school, then I hung out with my special needs buddy and made him dinner.
7-23-12 Herbal refreshment
Necklace - thrifted vintage
Blouse - thrifted little boys Cherokee
Bracelet - thrifted vintage
Skirt - thrifted The Limited
Sandals - thrifted Candie's

This necklace isn't quite as big as the Gooney Golf animals, but it's still amazingly huge.
thrifted elephant necklace

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails