"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Moving and weddings

Monday, July 16, 2012

Moving and weddings

Friday night I worked a wedding for the photo booth...
7-13-12 Photo booth style files (40)
Necklaces - thrifted, garage sales
Tube top - Target
Skirt - Alexander McQueen
Shoes - Unlisted by Kenneth Cole

Saturday during the day, I unloaded two moving pods that belong to my friends Megan and John... Nate helped and it took us about 3 hours in 95 degree weather. It was exhausting but I'm glad we got it done, and without killing each other.
000_0007000_0008

Aaaand then Saturday night, I worked another wedding...
7-14-12 Photo booth style files (41)
Dress - thrifted  A.J. Bari
Belt - thrifted
Wedges - Steven by Steve Madden

The back (from last time I wore it, I forgot to take a back shot this time.)
7-9-11 (back)

Sunday Nate and I weeded the garden, watched the Twins, and watched a movie. It was nice to have one lazy day off after such a busy week!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails